Tyre Fitter – Kalgoorlie
Complete Tyre Solutions are the fleet management specialist strategically placed where our customers’ needs are.
With operations across Western Australia, South Australia, and the Northern Territory, we offer our clients 24/7 breakdown assistance, delivered through a fleet of modern vehicles with start-of-the-art equipment.
Our fleet management capability supports customers across mining, energy, transportation, civil, agriculture and their associated industries.
We pride ourselves in using a data-driven approach that leads to efficiency and productivity gains for our customers, improving their bottom line, whilst promoting the safety of their people and assets.
Our Kalgoorlie location requires an experienced Tyre Fitter to support the business and its continual growth.
We are looking for a Tyre Fitter who has previous experience with truck tyres across the range of sizes utilised in Western Australia.
Experience with OTR and Earthmovers will make you stand out.
A full manual car or truck license, with a customer-first approach and high standards of workmanship, is essential.
Your daily tasks include:
- Selling truck, crane and OTR vehicle tyres
- Performing tyre diagnostics (e.g., checking tyre condition, pressure, and tread depth)
- Checking and adjusting wheel balance, alignment, and rotation
- Inflating vehicle tyres
- Helping customers choose products that meet their requirements
- Preparing quotes and invoices
- Ensuring work areas and tools are kept tidy and in good working order
- Complying with all safety standards and procedures
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with trucks tyres
- Certificate Two, Light and Heavy
- Some exposure to OTR, Earthmovers is desirable.
- A truck licence (car manual licence minimum requirement)
- Knowledge of mechanics, electrical and electronic systems, and tyre technology
- Manual dexterity, precision, and accuracy
- Ability to provide vehicle maintenance and technical support services without supervision
- Strength and physical stamina
- Time management and planning skills
Up-skilling and certificate-level accredited training are available across many skill sets, enabling us to develop your potential and enhance your future career prospects.
Paying between 36 -42 AUD/hr depending on experience.